This website is operated by Vinci Forest. Throughout the site, the terms “we”, “us” and “our” refer to Vinci Forest and “you” refer to the client. Vinci Forest offers this website, including all information, tools and services available from this site to you, the user, conditioned upon your acceptance of all terms and conditions, policies and notices stated here.
By visiting our site and/ or purchasing something from us, you engage in our “Service” and agree to be bound by the following terms and conditions (“Payment Policy”, “Cancellation and Refund Policy”, “Delivery Policy”, “Order Policy”), including those additional terms and conditions and policies referenced herein and/or available by hyperlink. These Terms and Conditions apply to all users of the site, including without limitation users who are browsers, vendors, customers, merchants, and/ or contributors of content.
Please read these Terms and Conditions carefully before placing an order using our website. By placing an order using the site, you agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions. If you do not agree to all the terms and conditions of this agreement, then you may not place an order using our website.
You can review the most current version of the Terms and Conditions at any time on this page. We reserve the right to update, change or replace any part of these Terms and Conditions by posting updates and/or changes to our website. It is your responsibility to check this page periodically for changes. Your continued placing an order using the website following the posting of any changes constitutes acceptance of those changes.
It is crucial to have a concept, idea or vision about the work you are expecting to receive. It will help to bring the best outcome if you can describe it to the designer in written or informal drawing form. You can draw using your tablet or even on paper using pen or pencil will do.
Contents are needed to be sent in the reply of the email received after placing orders must be in the following format,
- Writings are in text (not image) as DOC, DOCX, ODF, PDF etc. with carefully checked for any grammars, spelling errors, and copyright.
- Images are in PNG, JPG, JPEG etc. in high resolution, blur free, professional (not captured in mobile e.g. selfie).
- Logos are in PNG with transparent background.
- Colors are HEX code or picked from color palettes. Be advised, a color has many variations. So mentioning the name of the color (e.g. rose pink, blush pink etc.) will only results in increasing the number of revision, extension of time frame and dissatisfaction.
All payment are mentioned in USD (United States dollar) and must be paid as follows,
- Full upfront: Banners, brochures, business cards, flyers, hand tags, bundle wraps, logo, social media, templates, thank you cards, website revamp, others, and branding packages.
- Partial upfront (50%): Full Shopify, Full WIX, and Full WordPress design and development.
No project will be delivered without the completion of entire payment shown during purchase.
All communication must be done through the reply of a single email sent after successful order placement. We usually reply within 72 business hours. Due to high volume of requests, you might experience delayed response. We appreciate your patience.
Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn, and Pinterest will only serve as the medium of important updates and project showcase. Order can only be placed through the website.
Client will possess the right over what she/ he will purchase except AI files. All AI files will remain the intellectual property of the designer. By accepting the terms of services also means that the client has authorized the right to use the work to exhibit or display in website, social media and/or advertisement purpose.
We do not provide any copyright service.
Expected delivery time will be as follows,
- 7 business days for individual items (banners, brochures, business cards, flyers, hand tags, bundle wraps, logo, social media, templates, thank you cards, and others).
- 1-2 business weeks for website revamp and branding packages.
- 4-6 business weeks for full website design and development.
Above time frame subject to be extended due to unavoidable circumstances such as illness, technical problem, business emergency and so forth.
All drafts are approval purpose only and considered the property of the designer. All distributions are strictly prohibited under any circumstances.
The instructions for a revision should not conflict with the instructions are provided (if any) earlier. Revision includes but are not limited to fonts, colors, sizing and placements. The change of entire layout or structure of the design is not defined as revision under this policy.
All orders are limited to a number of 3 revisions. Additional revisions will cost $15-$30 for each, relative to the scale of the project. This limit has been implemented in order to maintain the delivery quality and time frame.
Any revision request after an order completion will require to pay an additional charge.
Final deliverable files will be sent through the same email used during the account creation or placement of order once approved by the client. File formats are as follows,
- JPG or PNG: Web Banner, E-Flyer, Instagram Highlights, Facebook Cover, Social Media Content, Branding Templates, Email Templates.
- JPG and PDF: Roll up/ Retractable Banner, Brand Identity Suite, Tri-fold Brochure, Business Cards, Hang Tags & Bundle Wraps, Logo, Thank You Cards/ Post Cards.
- Shopify and WIX will be delivered as completed project in their respective platform. WordPress site will be delivered in any hosting purchased by the client.
We do not offer any printing and shipping service.
Cancellation is possible when following conditions are met,
- Initiated by the client,
- The project has not been started, or no partial work has been done.
- No draft or revision has been provided yet.
- Duration has not been exceeded 48 hours from the time of purchase.
- Initiated by Vinci Forest,
- Lack of proper cooperation by means of communication and instructions.
- Use of disrespectful or insulting word during conversation or email exchange.
- Unavoidable circumstances such as natural disaster, death, illness etc.
- If the designer decides not to continue the project.
- On request of the client.
- To be eligible for a full refund,
- Conditions 1, 2 and, 3 mentioned above in Cancellation (initiated by the client) section ALL have been met.
- To be eligible for a partial refund,
- Any number of revision has already been provided (percentage of refund depends on the complexity of the design or project).
- Client changed his or her mind after 48 hours from the time of purchase.
- Unfortunately, we are unable to process the refund for following circumstances,
- Failed to submit requirements (listed in Send us section for every product) for an order within 1 month from the date of purchase.
- Client is not satisfied at the end of the project, while he or she agreed to go with designer’s guided design at the beginning of the project.
To start a refund, you can contact us here.
We will notify you to let you know whether the refund was approved or not. If approved, you’ll be automatically refunded to your original payment method. Please remember it can take some time for your bank or credit card company to process and post the refund too. We do not have any influence over the bank or credit card company. Thank you for your patience.
An email for asking reviews for individual item purchased in a single order will be sent immediately or a day after the order completion. Another follow-up email will be sent to remind the client to provide his or her feedback if he or she did not provide the feedback yet.
Reviews provided by clients will be immediately published on our website and a third party portal, may or may not be posted on social media.